President of Nothing
Just wait until black Americans sit out and don’t vote, Obama will blame them, instead of his record, for his loss. Under Obama, all the numbers in the black community have gotten worse. Black unemployment, long-term black unemployment, poverty, childhood poverty and food stamp use are at record highs.
I guess Obama is taking a page out of Morgan Freeman’s playbook by claiming he’s not president of black America. Must be due to very white momma?
President Obama addresses the criticism that he hasn’t done enough for the black community in an interview with Black Enterprise magazine:
How do you respond to criticism that your administration hasn’t done enough to support black businesses?
My general view has been consistent throughout, which is that I want all businesses to succeed. I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. I’m the president of the United States of America, but the programs that we have put in place have been directed at those folks who are least able to get financing through conventional means, who have been in the past locked out of opportunities that were available to everybody. So, I’ll put my track record up against anybody in terms of us putting in place broad-based programs that ultimately had a huge benefit for African American businesses.
Read Full Post »
Obama is, after all, our first celebrity president.
From Beltway Confidential:
This list does not include Obama’s campaign surrogates or White House staffers that have hosted or attended fundraisers with celebrities on the President’s behalf, nor does it include the president’s campaign fundraisers featuring pro-athletes.
- June 13, 2011: Michelle Obama attends fundraiser in Westwood California, featuring actors Ryan Phillippe, and actresses Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi, Drew Barrymore and Vanessa Williams.
- June 14, 2011: Michelle Obama attends a fundraising breakfastattended by actress Jennifer Garner. Tickets cost $1,000 to $25,000.
- June 23, 2011: Whoopie Goldberg hosts “Sister Act” performance fundraiser on Broadway in New York. Seats cost $10,000 including a photo with President Obama.
- Sept. 25, 2011: Obama attends West Hollywood fundraiserhosted by Dreamworks producer Jeffrey Katzenberg, attended by Jamie Foxx, Eva Longoria, will.i.am, Danny DeVito and Judd Apatow. Tickets cost $35,800 per couple.
- Sept. 25, 2011: Obama attends fundraiser hosted by Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg in Atherton, Calif.. Singer Lady Gaga attends the event. Tickets cost $35800 per person.
- Sept. 25, 2011: Obama attends West Hollywood House of Bluesfundraiser with actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson of the TV show “Modern Family,” Tickets cost between $250 and $10,000.
- October 24, 2011: Obama attends fundraiser dinner at the home of Hitch producer James Lassiter, in Los Angeles co-hosted by actors Will and Jada Pinkett Smith; Tickets sell for $35,800.
- October 24, 2011: Latino gala fundraiser at the home of Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas, co-hosted by actress Eva Longoria. Tickets cost between $5,000 and $35,800
- January 5, 2012 Obama attends Chicago “Gen-44″ concertfeaturing actor Hill Harper and R&B star Janelle Monae. Tickets ranging from $44 to $1,000.
- January 19, 2012: Filmmaker Spike Lee and wife Tonya host afundraising dinner, guests include singer Mariah Carey.
- January 19, 2012: President Obama attends New York City fundraiser at the Apollo Theater with singer Al Green.
- Feb. 15, 2012: Obama speaks at Foo Fighters concert fundraiser for more than 1,000 guests, featuring actor Jack Black and actress Rashida Jones. Tickets cost $500.
- Feb. 15, 2012: Dinner hosted by soap opera mogul Bradley Bell at their Los Angeles home, co-hosted by actor Will Ferrell, (who couldn’t attend) and attended by actors Jim Belushi and George Clooney.
- March 1, 2012: Fundraiser with Parks and Recreation’s Aziz Ansari at ABC Kitchen in New York City
- March 19, 2012: Michelle Obama attends cocktail receptionhosted by actor Robert De Niro and wife Grace Hightowner De Niro in New York City; host committee includes Whoopi Goldberg, Angela Bassett, Star Jones, Tina Knowles.
- March 16, 2012: President Obama attends a concert event at the home of film producer Tyler Perry featuring singer Cee Lo Green; tickets are between $500 – $10,000.
- March 16, 2012: President Obama attends Atlanta, Georgiafundraiser attended by Oprah Winfrey at the home of Tyler Perry. Tickets are $35,800 each.
- May 10th, 2012: President Obama attends lunch fundraiserfeaturing musician Dave Matthews in Seattle. Tickets cost $1,000 for general admission and $5,000 for an individual photo reception.
- May 23, 2012: Obama attends fundraiser dinner featuring rockers Crosby, Stills, and Nash in Atherton, CA. Actor Don Cheadle attends. Cost is $35,800 per plate.
- May 23, 2012: President Obama visits the Fox Theater for aconcert featuring singer Ben Harper. Tickets cost $250 per person.
- May 10, 2012: Obama attends fundraiser at George Clooney’s home; nets $15 million. Hollywood stars attending the event include Barbra Streisand, Robert Downey Jr., Jack Black, Billy Crystal, Salma Hayek, Tobey Maguire and J.J. Abrams.
- May 14, 2012: Obama attends fundraiser in New York City hosted by singer Ricky Martin. Tickets cost $5000 to $35800 to attend.
- June 4, 2012: Bon Jovi gets a ride on Air Force One to New York City; attends fundraiser with President Obama and former President Clinton. Tickets range from $2,500 to $35,800.
- June 4, 2012: President Obama and President Clinton attend “Barack on Broadway” fundraiser in New York City attended by actor James Earl Jones and show producers. Tickets cost between $250 and $1,000.
- June 6, 2012: President Obama attends an LGBT fundraiser gala featuring Glee star Darren Criss. Speakers include actresses Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, and Ellen DeGeneres. Tickets cost up to $25,000 per couple
- June 6, 2012: Fundraising dinner with Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy and fiancé David Miller in Beverly Hills. Tickets cost $40000 per couple.
- June 14, 2012: President Obama and the First Lady attend a dinner at actress Sarah Jessica Parker’s home in New York City. Celebrities that attended included actress Meryl Streep, and singer Aretha Franklin.
- June 14, 2012: President Obama and the First Lady attend aprivate concert benefit featuring singers Mariah Carey and Alicia Keys, with room for 250 guests. Tickets cost $10,000 a piece.
- June 26th, 2012: President Obama attends a fundraiser concertat the Jackie Gleason Theater in Miami, Florida featuring singer Marc Anthony. Tickets start at $100.
- June 26, 2012: President Obama attends a pre-concert fundraising dinner hosted by singer Marc Anthony at the home of Abigail & F.J. Pollak. Tickets for the event cost $40,000 per person.
- June 26, 2012: First Lady Michelle Obama attends a fundraiserwith “Glee” actress Jane Lynch in Chicago, Ill. Tickets range from $1,000 to $5,000 per plate.
- August 6, 2012: President Obama attendsfundraiser with Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein. The event is co-hosted by actress Anne Hathaway and producer Aaron Sorkin at his beachfront home in Connecticut. Tickets start at $40,000.Coming soon:
- August 12, 2012: First Lady Michelle Obama will attend a “Family Day” fundraiser hosted by singer Gwen Stefani of the band No Doubt. Tickets cost up to $5,000 for a family of four.
- August 12, 2012: First Lady Michelle Obama will attend a fundraiser hosted by Warner Bros. CEO Barry Meyer and his wife, Wendy. Tickets range from $2,500 to $25,000.
Read Full Post »
I agree how can a Nobel Peace Prize winner have a “kill list?’ Just glad some of the youth are waking up (even if it is at their parent’s home) to realize Obama is a fraud, through and through.
Read Full Post »
According to Democrats and Eric Holder, voter fraud never happens and safeguards, like voter ID, only disenfranchises minorities. Voter fraud disenfranchises all Americans.
From the Washington Examiner:
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers, and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn’t exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in “Who’s Counting?”, a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota is enough to convince any skeptic that there are times when voter fraud not only exists but can be critical to the outcome of a critical race.
I received an advanced copy from the publicist and it is a book I highly recommend.
In the ’08 campaign, Republican Sen. Norm Coleman was running for re-election against Democrat Al Franken. It was impossibly close; on the morning after the election, after 2.9 million people had voted, Coleman led Franken by 725 votes.
Franken and his Democratic allies dispatched an army of lawyers to challenge the results. After the first canvass, Coleman’s lead was down to 206 votes. That was followed by months of wrangling and litigation. In the end, Franken was declared the winner by 312 votes. He was sworn into office in July 2009, eight months after the election.
During the controversy a conservative group called Minnesota Majority began to look into claims of voter fraud. Comparing criminal records with voting rolls, the group identified 1,099 felons — all ineligible to vote — who had voted in the Franken-Coleman race.
Read Full Post »
Democrats know that handouts and free checks obtain voters and keeping voters dependent upon others keeps them in office.
For you liberal idiots who will claim Obama isn’t doing this, read this and get back to me. I want to hear how you explain away these waivers.
Read Full Post »
A liar and taxcheat. Just your typical Obama goon!
Anybody notice a pattern? Members of Team Obama testify before Congress, lie and say no this didn’t happen only to have e-mails show it did? Obama is so beholden to the labor unions his administration totally screwed GM shareholders in order to reward union workers and now we learn Obama’s top taxcheat led the cutoff of non union workers’ pensions. This as Obama just labeled Mitt Romney “Romney-hood.”
Emails obtained by The Daily Caller show that the U.S. Treasury Department, led by Timothy Geithner, was the driving force behind terminating the pensions of 20,000 salaried retirees at the Delphi auto parts manufacturing company.
The move, made in 2009 while the Obama administration implemented its auto bailout plan, appears to have been made solely because those retirees were not members of labor unions.
Must also mention that the Inspector General’s report (a Democrat & Obama donor) showed GM dealership closures were also political.
The internal government emails contradict sworn testimony, in federal court and before Congress, given by several Obama administration figures. They also indicate that the administration misled lawmakers and the courts about the sequence of events surrounding the termination of those non-union pensions, and that administration figures violated federal law.
This has happened with Solyndra testimony and when Obama members testified on the Fast & Furious gun scandal. Obama administration officials say No, No, No only to have emails that show they lied. No wonder they have been illegally using personal email accounts. They want to hide the truth.
Delphi, a General Motors company, is one of the world’s largest automotive parts manufacturers. Twenty thousand of its workers lost nearly their entire pensions when the government bailed out GM. At the same time, Delphi employees who were members of the United Auto Workers union saw their pensions topped off and made whole.
Read Full Post »
Obama’s enemy lists continues to grow. First they attacked Fox News. Then it was attacking private citizens like the Koch brothers and smearing them. Can’t forget Obama’s Nazi-like Truth Team publishing an enemies list and tweeting it to O-bot minions so they can harass Republicans. Then Team Obama goes after a Romney supporter with the aid of the IRS and Labor Department. Now we have the DOJ investigating a casino owner who is a major Republican donor, who happens to be under attack by the Obama campaign team.
WASHINGTON The Justice Department is investigating whether Las Vegas Sands Corp., owned by high-profile Republican donor Sheldon Adelson, broke federal law by failing to report millions of dollars of potentially laundered money transferred to its casinos by two high-rolling Las Vegas gamblers, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The U.S. attorney’s office in Los Angeles is investigating deposits made in the mid-2000s by a Mexican pharmaceutical businessman, later indicted for drug trafficking in 2007, and a California executive with Fry’s Electronics, who later pleaded guilty to taking illegal kickbacks, the newspaper said, citing lawyers and federal officials working on the case.
Coincidentally this happens during an election year. When will the DOJ investigate the Obama job bribes offered to Joe Sestak and Romanoff? Where’s the investigation into the bribes associated with the ObamaCare law?
The Journal said there were no indications that the investigation included actions by Adelson, Sands’ chief executive and a major political donor for the Republican Party. Adelson has pledged to spend as much as $100 million to help Republican candidates in this election cycle.
There is the reason for the election year investigation.
Federal investigators have begun focusing on casinos amid concerns that the industry’s lax financial systems could be used for money laundering and other illegal activities, according to Justice Department officials cited by the Journal.
ACORN and the New Black Panther Party unavailable for comment.
Sands Corp. did not immediately return calls from the Associated Press on Sunday. A company spokesman, Ron Reese, told the Journal that the company believes “it has acted properly and has not committed any wrongdoing.”
Read Full Post »
Yes Jeff, I will use taxpayer dollars to reward your company.
Obama continues to waste taxpayer dollars with his green energy economy scheme. The taxpayers are getting fleeced as Obama spends billions on unproven green energy projects and most reward those who donate to his campaign. We have trillion plus deficits, yet Obama feels we have enough to loan another country $2 Billion?
GE will be a beneficiary of this loan. Notice the pattern?
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — The U.S. will offer South Africa up to $2 billion in loans to fund renewable energy ventures involving American companies, a top official said Monday, a potential boon for both the electricity-hungry nation and U.S. business interests.
The 18-year loans will be funded out of the U.S. Export-Import Bank, the government’s vehicle for promoting U.S. export sales by providing low-interest loans for services and goods produced by American industries. The funding could be applied to a variety of projects, including wind, solar and thermal power, said Fred Hochberg, the bank president and chairman.
U.S. and South African officials plan to sign a formal agreement for the loans Tuesday as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continues her visit to South Africa.
“The government here has really been a leader in thinking forward about energy policy,” Hochberg told journalists during a break at a U.S.-South African business summit.
Companies that could benefit from the funding include General Electric Co., Santa Monica, Calif.-based SolarReserve LLC, and Siemens AG, Hochberg said.
GE’s CEO, Jeff Immelt, is on Obama’s jobs council. Solar Reserve (in Nevada, Harry Reid’s state) received a $737 Million loan via a subsidiary called Tonopah Solar. PGC is an investment partner with Solar Reserve and Nancy Pelosi’s brother-in-law is the #2 guy at PGC. The taxpayers are footing the bill for Obama’s pay-to-play green energy scheme.
Read Full Post »
Some O-bots are waking up and wiping the fecal matter out of their eyes.
PRINCETON, NJ — Eighty-six percent of voters who say they voted for Barack Obama in 2008 are backing Obama again this year, a smaller proportion than the 92% of 2008 John McCain voters who are supporting 2012 Republican candidate Mitt Romney. Nine percent of 2008 Obama voters have switched to supporting Romney this year, while 5% of McCain voters have switched to Obama.
Read Full Post »