This is the list of executive orders issued by Obama that were crafted by George Soros’ Center for American Progress. Our representatives in Congress have no say so. This is Obama’s dictatorship happening right before your eyes:
1. Issue a presidential memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
What about state agencies? What relevant data are they seeking? This won’t prevent gun violence because criminals don’t go through background checks.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
Obama wants to violate a citizen’s right to privacy which is what HIPPA prevents.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
How will this stop criminals? They don’t buy their guns or go through background checks.
4. Direct the attorney general to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
Felons, individuals with domestic abuse, robbery or rape charges and the mentally ill would be a good start. Maybe Obama can just tell Holder to do his job?
5. Propose rule-making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
Is law enforcement this inept? If they “seize” a gun there better be a solid reason in the first place.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
Why would a private seller go to a licensed dealer? Just more forms for licensed firearms dealers to fill out. Won’t prevent any gun violence at all.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
How about launching a national stop criminals from committing crime campaign? The NRA already does this and is cheaper than anything the government can put together. Again, won’t prevent any gun violence from happening.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes
Criminals don’t use gun locks or gun safes.
9. Issue a presidential memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
That’s what law enforcement already does. Funny that Obama wants to now trace guns but the ATF didn’t trace any of those assault rifles they trafficked into Mexico (see Fast & Furious).
10. Release a Department of Justice report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
That will stop gun violence? No it won’t. Just an executive order telling the DOJ to do their job.
11. Nominate a new director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Please don’t pick another one who loves to traffic firearms into Mexico. This definitely won’t stop gun violence. Obama issues an executive order telling him to do his job. Priceless.
12. Provide law enforcement, first-responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
Won’t stop gun violence. Just throw money at the problem. It’s a liberal’s typical solution.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
Isn’t this already in place in every community? Must be why Chicago is such a safe place.
14. Issue a presidential memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
Just a liberal feel-good policy that will not reduce gun violence.
15. Direct the attorney general to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun-safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
Gun safety technology will not stop criminals. Why don’t these liberal idiots get this? Criminals don’t buy equipment to make their guns safe.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors from asking their patients about guns in their homes.
Why does ObamaCare ask for this information? Sounds like a silent gun registry is being set up. Obama issues an executive order telling doctors that Obamacare doesn’t actually mean what it says. Idiot.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
Team Obama does love their snitches. Anyone remember firstname.lastname@example.org where team Obama wanted people to snitch on each other? Obama issues an executive order telling doctors to ignore ObamaCare regulation because, you know, they had to pass it to find out what’s in it.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school-resource officers.
This is the COPS program that Clinton signed into law and Team Obama ended. Now they are for armed security for our school children. Isn’t that what the NRA called for and were demonized by Obama and the liberal media.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
Still doesn’t do a thing to prevent gun violence. Most law enforcement agencies already have these plans but as we know, big federal bureaucracies know best.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
Sounds like Obama is trying to tell states what to do with taxpayer’s money. An executive order to tell doctors what they already know.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
More Obamacare regulations. What will Obama do with those states who do not plan on setting up these exchanges? An executive order telling HHS to do it’s job.
22. Commit to finalizing mental-health parity regulations.
How will this stop gun violence? Another executive order telling HHS to do its job
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Education Secretary Arne Duncan on mental health.
A documented liar and a failure. Has anyone seen how bad Chicago’s education system is? How is talking going to prevent gun violence? As most know, this isn’t about gun control. It’s about CONTROL. Obama issued an executive order allowing himself to pass responsibility onto others.
H/T to Washington Times